Bridgewater, MA Residents!
Welcome to the informational website for the East Bridgewater, MA
Junior/Senior High School Project. The
East Bridgewater School Building Committee hopes you will visit frequently
to find up-to-date information about the project. We invite you to
check this website often and hope you will use it to locate accurate
and up-to-date information. If you have a question or comment about
the new school, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to learn more about the project and
DECEMBER 2013 (AND FINAL)
The Ribbon Cutting and Dedication Ceremony has occurred and the meetings for the School Building Committee are winding down, this will be the final update for this website. The SBC will be meeting at 6:00 PM on December 16 in the Junior/Senior High School conference room. Dates for future SBC meetings and the approved minutes for 2014 and beyond will be available at the East Bridgewater Town Hall. After December 31, 2013, this website will no longer be updated but will continue to be available for viewing.
As this represents the School Building Committee’s final update, we want to extend our most sincere appreciation to the voters of East Bridgewater who made the dream of a new school a reality. Our gratitude is also extended to:
- Our state legislators – Senators Thomas Kennedy and Brian Joyce and Representatives Geoff Diehl and Christine Canavan
- Former State Representative Allen McCarthy
- Katherine Craven and officials at the MSBA
- The many town officials who oversaw various aspects of the project – including the town’s financial team, the Department of Public Works, the Board of Health, the Facilities Manager, and many others who played a part in the project’s progress.
- Members of “A Better Community”
- Those who were involved in the design and building of the school, including Ai3, Collaborative Partners, and Fontaine Bros.
Thank you again! The future looks bright for East Bridgewater students because of the combined efforts of everyone named above.
The School Building Committee
Upcoming meetings: The SBC will be meeting at 6:00 PM on December 16 in the Junior/Senior High School conference room. Dates for future SBC meetings and the approved minutes after Dec 2013 will be available at Town Hall.